9.1.12

Day 9.

There are a lot of people in my life these days...more than not...that could relate to these quotes of letting go and of forgiveness as well as myself...I found these quotes inspiring and have helped me to find some peace with those who have hurt me...I can let go and feel again...


There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.
Richard Bach, in 'A Bridge Across Forever'

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us.
-- Joseph Campbell

I can have peace of mind only when I forgive rather than judge.
Gerald Jampolsky

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


and of course a quote from my favorite philosopher of all...

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Mohandas Gandhi

Here is a story I relate to very much...it helps me to realize why I am so drawn to a snowflake...those of you who know me know I have always loved snowflakes...please read this with some thought...relating it to your life

We have all heard that no two snowflakes are alike. Each snowflake takes the perfect form for the maximum efficiency and effectiveness for its journey. And while the universal force of gravity gives them a shared destination, the expansive space in the air gives each snowflake the opportunity to take their own path. They are on the same journey, but each takes a different path.
Along this gravity-driven journey, some snowflakes collide and damage each other, some collide and join together, some are influenced by wind... there are so many transitions and changes that take place along the journey of the snowflake. But, no matter what the transition, the snowflake always finds itself perfectly shaped for its journey.


Peace, Love, Luck & Laughter...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment