20.1.12

Day 20.

Questions....

A few people have been asking me a lot of questions about myself lately...it's hard to answer some and easy to answer others...

How are you?  Ohhh  I've had better days...or Oh I'm doing great today thanks for asking

What you plan on doing this week coming?  I'm not sure...don't plan too far a head these days...

What are you doing with your life?  What do you want?  .......

That....that one question...gets me every time....

In the past 20 days I have been doing some heavy soul searching...and trust me some days I feel like I'm getting no where fast.  Some days I feel like I'm making headway but not sure which direction I'm going in.  

Being lost is a scary feeling...one most don't like...I'm one of those most.  As kids when we are lost we are told to stay where we are until someone finds us...as adults in the path of life....if we get lost...we need to find our own way.  Something that takes time, patience, strength and persistence.  

I'm really lost...I don't know who I am...but I know where I want to go...to find ME again...so I'm gonna keep walking and hope I can find myself somewhere, someday...

Peace, Luck, Love & Laughter...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment