11.1.12

Day 11.

FATE :

Today I wanna reflect....on where I am and how far I've come.

10 days ago...all I could do was cry...sing the poor me song, my life has gone so wrong...

I could only think of all the bad things that have happened to me,  and were yet to come, in disappointment.

I woke up today...with a since of relief...of being and of purpose.

Fate works in the funniest ways....things happen to either make you stronger or to help you find out who you are and what you are worth...not to anyone else...but to yourself.  You may not know it at the time, but when fate takes you where you are meant to be you will look back and smile...saying...now I get it.

I'm a HUGE believer of fate...even in my darkest hours I relied on the thought that fate would pull me through and take me where I need to go.

You can control your destiny as quotes will tell you and they also say...you can't wait for something great to happen you have to make it happen, another is, follow your dreams, and so on....these are all true enough but without fate...in yourself and others...where does that leave us....fate is about believing in something greater than ourselves...and in something beautiful.

Peace, Luck, Love & Laughter...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment