17.1.12

Day 17.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."



- Albert Einstein

Think about that quote for a moment...what do you think of when you read it...it's deep...for me anyways...I use to think money mattered because it made life simpler, I use to think that possessions and having nice things mattered....don't get me wrong, both these things do go nicely in life but without them...I am just as happy.  My family can't be counted...per say...but they are everything.

If my house burnt down with everything in it...and all I stood in was bare feet and a bathrobe (and even if that was gone it would be fine...only I'm trying to save you all some uncomfortable images) and all I had in my arms was my two children...I'd be fine,  I would have no money, not nice furniture, no heat no power, nothing but love.  I'd be ok because I'd still have a reason to wake up every morning...I'd still have my happy place to go...I'd still have everything that counts...and actually...I CAN count them...one....two....and their toes...one...two...three.................ten. :)
Life is about the little moments...the little smiles...the little countless things...

Peace, Love, Luck & Laughter...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment