26.1.12

Day 26.

Today's post is a bit of a ramble and may be a tad all over the place...but I hope you get my point.

Who are you?  Really....who are you?

Your past helps determined that...there may be some things you wish you hadn't done...but without them would you really be who you are today?

Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind comes to mind when I think about my past...If someone can look at me and judge me for what I have done or gone through when I have already judged and ridiculed myself for those things then really they don't matter.  Acceptance is the highest form of kindness that anyone can give...

I don't care who you are...where you come from...what you did...as long as you can right your wrongs and make peace then that's all I need to know.

People make mistakes...and should be given a second chance.  Obviously if it continues to be a "mistake" it's not a mistake at all it's a sign of disrespect or misguidance and needs to be removed from your life until it's adjusted or corrected, but....in the end...we are all human...all looking for someone to love us for who we are...and for our past as well....because...well....that's who we are...

You must learn to accept yourself and your past....before anyone else can...remember that.


Peace, Love, Luck & Laughter...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment