13.1.12

Day 13.

Today is Friday the 13th.  How do you see today?  Is this as a lucky day or an unlucky day....?

I see it as a good day...not because of the number and the day it falls on...but because it's one more day I have been blessed to have.

One more day I was able to wake up and hear my children's giggles...see their smiling faces, and one more day to make a positive change in my life and the people around me.

Every day I now wake up with a purpose, to live each day as if it's my last, never doing anything to regret it and always being thankful that it has been given to me.  Friday the 13th or Tuesday the 27th....no matter what the day...I'm thankful...

For those of you that see this day as being bad luck...make your own luck...look for the positive through the negative things that happen to you today and move on...write your worries in the sand and your happiness on a stone...tuck it in your pocket and carry it with you all day.  You were given this life to make it your own...so make it something you will be proud of!

Peace, Love, Luck & Laughter...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment