3.1.12

Day 3.

I wish you Enough...

I wish you enough is wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them

This is an insert from a short story I read yesterday...in life we always want more than what we have and have more than what we need...all we really need is enough...life would be so much more simplified this way. 

I will make sure that when I say my goodbyes or part ways I will remember to wish you enough...and to also wish it upon myself.

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright, I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more. I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive. I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger. I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting. I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess. I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye."

Peace , Luck, Love & Laughter...xo

1 comment:

  1. Sylvie3.1.12

    love it. that is a great blog. Enough does make sense!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete