16.1.12

Day 16.

Actions speak louder than words....

Some of the greatest inspiration and wises wisdom comes from people who remain unknown 
I love this saying...it really says it all...

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.


Thoughts become words...really they do...have you ever noticed when your emotions take over and you just BLURT out whatever it is you are thinking....sometimes it's good like "I love you so much" and sometimes its bad like "I hate you"....(which reminds me...I wish that word did not exist in the English language)  and sometimes its funny or odd like "I wonder if squirrels store their nutted poop like they do their real nut gatherings"
Those words then become your actions...usually after an "I love you" there is a hug a kiss or some other sign of affection which draws you to have more feelings for that person...after an "I ***e you" (sigh) after one of those you either lash out in more anger or continue with a few more choice words...
These then snowball into habits....but here's the key, only if you are allowed to...the other person receiving the compliment or negativity has the option to accept or remove it from their life...if it's reciprocated it is then forced into habit....letting a negative comment towards you or someone you love slip by on "accident" (which reminds me again I believe there are no accidents only lessons learned) this allows the person doing it to force habit...habits are very easy to attain but very hard to break...I know this for a fact...I am a long time nail biter...kicked it a few times and always went back....
These habits then develop who you are....they become your character...and that shows the world who you are...hard to break and becomes a lifestyle...your.....destiny....
Don't let your destiny be full of people who are hurtful or harmful...and most defiantly don't be one of those people yourself...do yourself a favor and watch your thoughts, your words, your actions, your habits, your character, and your destiny...

Peace, Love, Luck & Laughter...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment