24.1.12

Day 25.

I want to share with you a quote, since yesterday's post I have been thinking a lot about chances, and what taking them means to me.  There is a quote I like that refers to chances that I love and never read to much into it until now...

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.  ~Wayne Gretzky


Chances are risks you take, not risks given...you have to make the choice to take the shot...sometimes you miss and sometimes you don't but without taking the chance...you lose out all together.  Dreams are chances...full of risks, and hope.  They don't always come true but reaching for them makes life worth living.  There's something I have always wanted to do...and soon I'm gonna take that chance....to make something more of myself...for me...

Imagine all the shots I've missed so far because I didn't even try...amazing...to think what trying would have done...


I want to make another note on today's post and this note is special...because last night and today I was honoured...last night and today I was blessed and proven that THIS BLOG...this very blog...is doing what it's purpose serves...not just for me...but for others.


I had the opportunity to reach out to someone...and they felt the need to reach out to me.  This blog has been keeping them positive...or at least it's where they go to get positive thinking started.  It may not always get you right to positive at the moment but it makes you think and rethink your ups and downs.  


I was so TRULY amazed that this was happening...someone felt as though I was who they could talk to...who they could reach out to....and this someone may not know it...but in doing that...they helped me...they put a little more positivity in my world...They blessed it without knowing.  I'm so grateful...


What an amazing person they are...stronger than they know...braver...more beautiful...I wish them "enough"  I wish that they let fate take them to a beautiful life.  I wish that they learn the lesson I learned last night...that it just goes to show you...hard work and positivity can really change the world...and make a difference in someones life...


Peace, Love, Luck & Laughter...xo



No comments:

Post a Comment