31.1.12

Day 31.

Rescue me..

Years ago I use to look for people to rescue me..help me all the time....not because I couldn't do it but because I didn't have enough trust in myself to.   I played the sad fiddle...the poor me cards...some people took the bate....others did not...

I would get into a depression and look for anyone to explain to me why I shouldn't be there...because I didn't feel as though I was worth it,  I needed reassurance.  I would blame others for why I was there....they treated me badly...they were cruel hearted...and so on.  It wasn't their fault at all....it was mine. 

I thought I wasn't worth it....I thought I didn't deserve it.....they might have helped to plant those seeds in my head...but I made them grow and in reality...WHO ARE YOU to tell me I am worth it or not?  WHO ARE YOU to think that you are better than me?  Really  WHO ARE YOU...step back....look in the mirror...what gives you the right to judge me?

Excuse the cliche but...who died and made you king?    I'm worth it all right...I owe it to myself to have a life....and now to my kids..and later to someone who will love me....who died and made you king?

Be kind hearted ...  don't judge .... and just LOVE yourself and the world and people around you...

Peace, Love, Luck & Laughter...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment