30.3.12

Day 90.

There is no HOPE....

This seems like it's getting off on the wrong foot when infact....it's a positive thought...

HOPE...is a feeling that you have when you feel like there is no answer or solution.  There is no HOPE for me....there is only knowing.  People say...I hope this works out....I hope I get good grades and the most common...I hope they get better.   When you think about it....and it really comes down to the facts....Hoping things work out s a choice you are making to avoid the situation...hoping you get good grades is like saying....well I want to but....maybe I won't try my hardest....and hoping someone gets better is like trying to control the tides....and good luck to the person trying to do that shinannigans.  Don't get me wrong...I like the idea of HOPE....but I would rather BELIEVE.  I know I'm gonna do well on the test because I'm going to make sure of it...I will believe in myself...I know this will work out....because I am going to make sure of it....Being sick I believe needs a positive experience and attitude to get better...when you believe that you want to make it though and you believe you want to hold on...your body can produce miracles....I've seen it....I have seen someone hold on longer than expected and let go when they felt they were ready. 

KNOWING is what will get you places in life....know what you are doing is powerful...and you control that power....imajine....you have the ability to control your world.....AMAZING....what an amazing feeling knowing is....

No comments:

Post a Comment